Personal Auto Insurance
Drivers in both Texas and California, especially those living in Houston and Los Angeles, know the pains of big-city traffic all too well. With the millions of cars on the road today, accidents are inevitable, and it is the responsibility of each driver to ensure they protect themselves and others. Personal auto insurance is required in every state, and at ATAB Insurance, we provide the right policy to give you peace of mind while you're on the road.
Auto insurance is designed to cover vehicle repair costs and medical expenses for you, your passengers, and other parties involved in an accident. It also provides coverage for damages related to burglaries, vandalism, and weather-related losses.
Basic Personal Auto Policy Coverages:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers expenses related to injury or death of another person if caused by you in an auto accident. Read more about auto liability insurance on our blog post.
- Property Damage Liability - covers damage to other people's vehicles if caused by you in an auto accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist - covers damages to you and others in your vehicle as well as damage to your vehicle if you are involved in a hit-and-run incident, or if you're struck by a driver who either doesn't carry insurance or whose insurance limits do not satisfy the amount of damages incurred.
- Personal Injury Protection - covers you and others in your vehicle for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, lost wages, and funeral expenses.
- Medical Payments - covers you and others in your vehicle for the cost of medical bills resulting from injuries caused by an accident.
- Collision - covers damages to your vehicle in an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Comprehensive/Other than collision - covers damages to your vehicle resulting from fire, lightning, hail, flood, falling objects, vandalism, theft, and other specified perils.
- Rental Car Coverage - covers you for renting a vehicle while your own vehicle is being repaired. Coverage is provided at a certain dollar amount per day for a set number of days.
- Towing and Labor - covers you for the cost of towing your vehicle to a repair shop if it is unable to be driven following an auto accident.
or Contact us today for more information on personal auto insurance.